poniedziałek, 8 czerwca 2009

I don't need you anymore


I meet the boy with an ironic smile. And had the strength of the attraction in himself. I got to like the boy with an ironic smile. And it was worthwhile being by him. I fell in love with the boy with an ironic smile. And I wanted still him to be. I kissed the boy with an ironic smile. And it was wonderfully. And I was with him. And I missed. And I believed. I understood the boy with an ironic smile. And only now I have a chance to get to know him. He can get to like perhaps not. I can fall in love perhaps to start to hate. I can kiss and stay, and maybe kiss and however walk away not. There is a boy with an ironic smile. However I don't know it, you know who is he...?

1 komentarz:

  1. Demoniczny nastrój? I LOVE IT ^^ Oby tak dalej :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń